Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
An incredible side dish--different, yet very tasty.
- 4 cups cooked and drained cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese
- In a casserole pan, put in cooked cauliflower; pour melted butter over top.
- Sprinkle crushed chilies.
- Spread cheese.
- Put in 350° oven till cheese melts.
Made this tonight. It was ok. Nothing to write home about.
4 1/2 actually. I used 2 bags of steamfresh cauli that had been microwaved. I only had regular mjack. 1/2c butter is WAY too much. 1/4c will be plenty, maybe only 2TB. This was ridiculously quick - including microwave time about 15 minutes. (I blasted the oven, lol). It was delicious!! Thank you!