1/4 Photos of Tex-Mex Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Kim D.'s Note:
My family loves this quick and easy casserole! This dish is spicy, but you can cut the heat of this dish by using "mild" enchilada sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can hot enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1Brown ground beef with onions and garlic in a large skillet; drain.
- 2Line a 9X13X2-inch baking dish with 4 torn flour tortillas.
- 3Place ground beef mixture over tortillas.
- 4Layer with beans, enchilada sauce, and cream of chicken soup over ground beef.
- 5Next, top with shredded cheese, 4 more torn flour tortillas, tomatoes and green chilies.
- 6Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- 7Uncover and top with a little extra cheese if desired; return to oven just long enough to melt the cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.2
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 2020.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 29.0 g