Recipe by Kim D.
My family loves this quick and easy casserole! This dish is spicy, but you can cut the heat of this dish by using "mild" enchilada sauce.
Top Review by Crazy Jase
I made this for the second time and it was as big a hit as it was the first. I used 4 cloves of garlic and Rotel tomatoes. I will make this time and again. Thanks for posting!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (12 ounce) canhot enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with onions and garlic in a large skillet; drain.
- Line a 9X13X2-inch baking dish with 4 torn flour tortillas.
- Place ground beef mixture over tortillas.
- Layer with beans, enchilada sauce, and cream of chicken soup over ground beef.
- Next, top with shredded cheese, 4 more torn flour tortillas, tomatoes and green chilies.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and top with a little extra cheese if desired; return to oven just long enough to melt the cheese.