Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Cooking Light, I haven't made it yet, but it got good reviews on the Cooking Light website. Can sub ground beef or cooked chicken or turkey.
- 8 ounces ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup salsa verde
- 11 ounces refrigerated pizza crusts
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over med-high. Add ground turkey; cook 3 minutes, stirring to crumble. Add onion and next 5 ingredients to pan; cook 4f minutes or til veggies are crisp-tender. Remove from heat and stir in salsa.
- Unroll dough; divide into 4 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 6x4 inch rectangle. Working with one rectangle at a time, spoon about 1/2 c turkey mixture on one side of the dough. Top with 3 T cheese. Fold dough over turkey, and press edges together with a fork to seal.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake at 425 for 12 min or til browned. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.