Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from Yummly.com
Make and share this Tex-Mex Burrito Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml vegetable stock
- 9.85 ml salt
- 236.59 ml cornmeal (yellow)
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 538.64 g black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 236.59 ml salsa (mild medium or hot)
- 236.59 ml corn (kernel, frozen thawed or canned, drained)
- 2 chipotle peppers (chiles in adobo diced)
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 946.36 ml coriander (chopped fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bring stock and salt to a boil. Slowly whisk in cornmeal until mixture thickens. Bring to boil.
- Take off the heat. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese and mix until melted.
- Spread in prepared pan and cover to keep warm.
- Combine beans, salsa, corn, chipotle peppers, chili powder and cumin in a bowl. Stir in remaining cheese (1 cup) and coriander. Spread mixture over cornmeal base.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes-- until heated through and cheese is melted.