This is from Yummly.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup cornmeal (yellow)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 19 ounces black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup salsa (mild medium or hot)
- 1 cup corn (kernel, frozen thawed or canned, drained)
- 2 chipotle peppers (chiles in adobo diced)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups coriander (chopped fresh)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Bring stock and salt to a boil. Slowly whisk in cornmeal until mixture thickens. Bring to boil.
- 3Take off the heat. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese and mix until melted.
- 4Spread in prepared pan and cover to keep warm.
- 5Combine beans, salsa, corn, chipotle peppers, chili powder and cumin in a bowl. Stir in remaining cheese (1 cup) and coriander. Spread mixture over cornmeal base.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes-- until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Burrito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1582.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: