1/4 Photos of Tex-Mex Breakfast Sausage Cups
Seasoned Cook's Note:
OUT OF THIS WORLD DELICIOUS!! Incredible flavor! Quick and easy! Great fix-ahead item for busy people. Freeze, then microwave. Pretty muffin cup to serve overnight guests for breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry sausage and crumble.
- 2Generously spray vegetable oil on a muffin tin. Press biscuits into 5 holes to form a cup with edges extending out of top.
- 3Evenly divide crumbled sausage to each biscuit-formed cup. Beat egg with milk. Spoon 1 tablespoon of egg mixture over sausage. Add 1 tablespoon of salsa onto sausage. Top each with shredded cheese. To prevent any spills, place muffin tin on top of a cookie sheet pan while baking.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for 17 minutes or until done.
- 5Note: Can be easily doubled. Purchase another 10.2 oz can of 5 biscuits. (The larger size only has 8 biscuits per can.) For best results use Grands size biscuits only.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Breakfast Sausage Cups
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.9
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 1183.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g