Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A delicious breakfast casserole Tex-Mex style which is a complete brunch meal. Enjoy it.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, diced and undrained
- 1 cup hash brown, frozen
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown meat with spices. Then add onion and tomatoes with green chiles and cook until meat is browned.
- Butter 9"x13" casserole pan. Layer in hash brown potatoes and meat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix eggs and cheese and pour on top of the meat.
- Bake in 350ºF. oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly brown. Serve with sour cream and salsa on top.