- 6 strips bacon, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5 cups potatoes, small dice (or frozen)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet fry bacon until crisp.
- Remove, set aside.
- Drain fat from skillet, leaving 3 T.
- In skillet, saute onions and garlic.
- Add potatoes and chilis.
- Cook until potatoes are done and browned, 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, and bacon.
- Drop eggs on top.
- Cover and simmer until eggs are done.