1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped canned green chili
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 slices cooked crisp bacon, crumbled
- 3⁄4 teaspoon bread machine yeast or 3⁄4 teaspoon fast rising yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Sweet Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
- Serve with homemade stew.