- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 -3 drained canned chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 10 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add onion, garlic, and beef; cook 6 mins, or until browned, stirring to crumble beef. Stir in corn and next 6 ingredients. Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup beef mixture into each tortilla.