Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A nice tangy but not overpowering 3 step dinner for the whole family
Make and share this Tex Mex Beef Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 lbs beef short ribs, cut into serving size pieces
- 1 cup sweet and tangy steak sauce
- 1⁄3 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place ribs in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook an low for at least 4 hours or until meat is tender, but not overcooked.