Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy casserole and so easy to make! Add some green chilies if you want to spice it up!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 cups frozen hash browns (cubes, not shredded)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water and stir until blended.
- Stir in potatoes and corn.
- Cut velveeta into cubes and stir into potato and meat mixture (cheese does not have to melt).
- Spoon into a greased 9x13 baking dish and ocver with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Remove foil and stir. Bake uncovered for an additional 15-20 minutes.
I made this tonight and it really hit the spot. Pure delicious comfort on a plate that I made right by the recipe. Not hard to do and this is a family pleaser for sure.
This recipe is really simple and really good. Can't go wrong with this comforting dish! We topped ours with a bit of sour cream, salsa, and green onion.
I made this without the corn as a personal preference. The taste is very similar to my recipe for Recipe #386279. Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag