1/3 Photos of Tex-Mex Beef and Potatoes
Yummy casserole and so easy to make! Add some green chilies if you want to spice it up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and drain well.
- 2Add taco seasoning mix and water and stir until blended.
- 3Stir in potatoes and corn.
- 4Cut velveeta into cubes and stir into potato and meat mixture (cheese does not have to melt).
- 5Spoon into a greased 9x13 baking dish and ocver with foil.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Remove foil and stir. Bake uncovered for an additional 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Beef and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.0
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 970.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 37.2 g