- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 cups frozen hash browns (cubes, not shredded)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water and stir until blended.
- Stir in potatoes and corn.
- Cut velveeta into cubes and stir into potato and meat mixture (cheese does not have to melt).
- Spoon into a greased 9x13 baking dish and ocver with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Remove foil and stir. Bake uncovered for an additional 15-20 minutes.