- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, add the beans, peas, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, onion, oil, vinegar, garlic salt, and pepper; toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Place a lettuce leaf on an individual salad plate.
- Spoon the bean salad onto the lettuce leaf (using a slotted spoon).