Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 medium avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refried beans with jalapeno (or mix in your own)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) cans green olives, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Mix avocado, lemon, salt and pepper.
- Separately mix sour cream, mayo, taco seasoning.
- On large platter layer: Beans, then avocado mix, then sour cream mix, then onion, then tomato mixture.
- Top with cheese.