Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This barbecue sauce has good bbq flavor with a Tex-Mex kick. I clipped the recipe from a Hellman's Mayonnaise jar several years ago. Although it tastes good when first mixed together, it tastes even better if it has had time to set for a little while so the flavors have time to blend.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Whisk ingredients together until smooth.
- Brush on meats, turning frequently, during last 20 minutes of cooking.