Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I am always looking for something to do with frozen pierogies...came upon this recipe, had everything in the house, so tried it. It was delicious and oh, so easy!
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 (17 ounce) packagefrozen pierogies (any flavor)
- 1 cup shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Spread half of sauce mixture in bottom of 3 quart baking dish.
- Top with pierogies (frozen) and remaining sauce mixture.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove foil; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- If desired, serve with sour cream.