Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came off the back of a Success Rice box. It sounds really yummy! Try it for your family!
- 1 (32 ounce) box 10-minute Success rice (use ONLY one rice bag)
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 lb ground chuck, browned
- 4 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 (15 ounce) canseasoned pinto beans or 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes, divided (kind used in rotel dips)
- sliced green onion (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Prepare rice according to package directions; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, diced tomatoes, and ground chuck; set aside.
- Cover baking dish bottom with chips.
- Layer half of the cheese over the chips.
- Top with beans and rice mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sour and green onions, if desired.