- 1 (15 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated pie crusts
- 6 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, drained,chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375-Remove crust from pouch.
- Place crust on ungreased cookie sheet;press out fold lines.
- In medium bowl combine cheese,roasted bell peppers,mayo and chiles;mix well.
- Spread over crust to within 1 inch of edges.
- Fold crust edges over filling to form 1 inch border;flute.
- Bake at 375 for 25-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve warm topped with salsa.