Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy to vary things once one understands sauces!!!!!!
Make and share this Tetrazzini (Turkey, Chicken, Veal or Lobster) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Have your meat, vermicelli and sauce at the ready.
- Melt butter and add mushrooms. Cook 5 minutes and season with nutmeg, sherry and salt.
- Put vermicelli in a shallow baking dish. Pour half the sauce over it.
- Arrange the mushrooms and meat on top. Cover the the rest of the sauce and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake until well heated and browned.