Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy to vary things once one understands sauces!!!!!!
- 1 cup veloute sauce (#451608)
- 4 slices meat (or more)
- 4 ounces vermicelli, dry and cooked (you can use spaghetti, I like it thin as possible)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated (or Romano)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Have your meat, vermicelli and sauce at the ready.
- Melt butter and add mushrooms. Cook 5 minutes and season with nutmeg, sherry and salt.
- Put vermicelli in a shallow baking dish. Pour half the sauce over it.
- Arrange the mushrooms and meat on top. Cover the the rest of the sauce and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake until well heated and browned.