Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Came off the back of a Velveeta cheese box. You can substitute a generic pasteurized process cheese and it tastes just as good.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups rice
- Spray pan with no stick cooking spray (olive oil is also good); add chicken, cook 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add remmaining ingredients, stir on low heat until cheese is melted.
- Spoon over rice.