Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
I needed a quick recipe feed my family and these items were handy. I looked on Food.com and got inspired by the many recipes here. But, I didnt have chicken or turkey. So the next best thing... Sprial Ham left over from Christmas! I whipped it together and it was a big hit and is now the new favorite go to recipe for the kids. All measurements are approximations...adjust them to your liking :)
- 2 -3 cups cubed ham
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion (I like it bec its sweeter)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (taken from the pizza guy) (optional)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (can sub sour cream or omit all together)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups milk (to consistency you like)
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- Cube ham and saute in a little butter.
- Add onions and garlic and crushed red pepper.
- Add soup, cream cheese (sour cream) and milk.
- Warm until it all blends together.
- Serve with LInguini, or any pasta you desire :).