This coleslaw recipe has been made by my family for at least 54 years, maybe more. I personally have never made it although I plan to. "Cooking time" is chilling time.
- Remove core of cabbage and outer leaves.
- Remove seeds, core of bell pepper.
- In a food processor shred cabbage, bell pepper, onion to desired size. (I like it minced whereas my DH likes it coarsely chopped).
- In large bowl mix vinegar, sugar, Miracle Whip and mustard together until well blended.
- Pour that mixture over the cabbage, bell pepper and onion and mix well so everything is coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Mix it again and enjoy!