Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I just made this up while cooking on the grill and my family loves it.
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 pieces corn on the cob, cut in half (cobettes work well)
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup bacon bits
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- garlic powder
- any other vegetables or seasoning, you can think of
- Prepare a grill basket lined with aluminum foil, or if using a house hold oven line a casserole dish with foil.
- Spray dish with cooking spray.
- Add cubed potatoes and vegetables then add seasonings, adding the butter last as a topping so it will melt over all ingredients.
- Cover grill basket or casserole dish with foil and seal.
- Grill over hot coals for about an hour or bake in a 450 degree oven 45 minutes.
- I have also put chicken drumstick and chicken breasts in this foil pouch to cook with the veggies and it works wonderfully!