1/2 Photos of Terry's White Chocolate Macadamia Biscotti, (Tender Biscotti)
1 hr 5 mins
Mrs Goodall's Note:
I don't like biscotti in general, they are too hard and I don't dunk anything in milk or coffee, just not my thing...my good friend and past landlady Terry made these biscotti and I only tried them to make her happy. Oh my god! They were so good and NOT hard, crisp but tender! If biscotti is not your thing, give these a try, you might change your mind!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs, vanilla and liqueur.
- 3In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Add to the creamed mixture, mixing until blended.
- 5Fold in nuts and chocolate chips. Divide dough in half.
- 6On a greased and floured baking sheet pat out into two logs about 1/2 in high, 1 1/2 inches wide and 14 inches long, placing them at least 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake in the middle of a preheated 325 degree oven for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Transfer from baking sheet to a rack.
- 9Let cool for 5 minutes. Place on a cutting board.
- 10With a serrated knife slice diagonally on a 45 degree angle about 1/2 inch thick.
- 11Place the slices upright on the baking sheet and return to the oven for about 8 minutes longer to dry slightly.
- 12Let cool on a rack.
- 13Store in a tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Terry's White Chocolate Macadamia Biscotti, (Tender Biscotti)
Serving Size: 1 (844 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: