Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I made this up from several recipes on here and it was easy and delicious.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) jar water
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in crock and sprinkle with soup mix.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low setting for 6 hours.
This is VERY easy to put together, but I don't think it needs the jar of water. My sauce was very runny, and I couldn't even thicken it up by taking out liquid and adding flour. Tried leaving off the top of the slowcooker the last 30 minutes or so after I added the flour. Nothing thickened it. I will make this again, but the next time, I will not add water.