- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain clams and reserve juice.
- In saucepan combine bottled clam juice, reserved clam juice, potatoes, onion, chicken bouillon, worcestershire sauce, thyme and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Mash potatoes with a hand mixture or"boat motor".
- Combine fat-free milk, half and half and add to potato mixture.
- Stir in clams.
- Return to boiling, reduce heat and cook 1 minute.