1/2 Photos of Terry's Caesar Salad
Granny T's Note:
My family's favourite salad. Lots of garlic and very flavourful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large mild onion, sliced in thin rings
- 4 -5 slices bacon, fried crispy and crumbled
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 -4 slices bread, cut in cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1Prepare lettuce and onions.
- 2For dressing, put garlic, salt, pepper, and anchovy paste together and mix well.
- 3Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil, mixing well.
- 4Stir in parmesan cheese.
- 5Let mellow in fridge to blend flavour at least a half hour.
- 6To make croutons, in a non-stick skillet, brown bread cubes in olive oil and garlic salt until cubes crisp, stirring constantly, add pepper to taste. Let cool.
- 7To assemble, toss salad greens, onions with dressing, sprinkle with bacon crumbles and top with croutons. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Terry's Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.1
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 397.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g