- 1 (400 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cream (your choice, light, heavy, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
Tuna and Veggies
- 2 (185 g) cans tuna (not in oil, drained)
- 1 carrot, julienned (1 inch in length)
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1 onion, grated
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Get the pot of water boiling for the egg noodles and add some salt to the water.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350°F.
- Add the egg noodles to the pot and cook for half the amount of time specified on the package. The noodles will continue cooking during the baking.
- While the noodles are cooking, mix together all the tuna and veggies ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drain the noodles and add 2-3 tablespoons of the cream sauce and stir around. Pour the noodles and sauce into a 9X13 baking dish and spread over the bottom.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of the cream sauce to the tuna & veggies and mix around.
- Spread the tuna/veggies over the noodles in the baking dish.
- Pour over the remaining sauce and poke into the mixture at random with a rubber spatula to allow the sauce to go through the ingredients. Do Not Stir.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 45 minutes until bubbly.
- Let sit 5 minutes prior to serving.