- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 cups ketchup
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 slices pickles
- 8 slices onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet. Drain and discard fat.
- Combine ketchup, bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar and chili powder, Stir in with beef mixture. Blend well. Heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve on Hamburger buns with pickles and onion slices.