In thinking of inexpensive ways to feed my family healthier foods I had this idea. I bought the additions to the bread flours in bulk and spent less than 75 cents for the ingredients other than the bread flours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put together ingredients in a large bowl and stir well with a large spoon and then a fork.
- 2Store in a gallon zip-lock bag or an air-tight container.
- 3Use this mix in place of flour in your bread recipe.
- 4Use for wheat bread recipes.
- 5For bread machines use the wheat cycle.
- 6*Ihad to add one additional Tablespoon of the mix to my recipe for a large loaf for the right consistency.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Terri's Healthier Bread Flour Mix
Serving Size: 1 (922 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: