1 hr 5 mins
Made this year as part of the Christmas cookies we give away. Want to remember this one so I am posting it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cream together margarine and sugars.
- 3Add coconut extract, vanilla extract, and the eggs, beat some more.
- 4In a bowl stir together with a fork flour, salt, and baking soda.
- 5Add the flour mixture to the batter and mix some more until well blended and a little fluffy looking.
- 6Fold in the coconut flakes.
- 7Drop by heaping teaspoons onto cookie stone or cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Terri's Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 963.1
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 1023.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 74.3 g
- Protein 10.3 g