Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made this year as part of the Christmas cookies we give away. Want to remember this one so I am posting it.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together margarine and sugars.
- Add coconut extract, vanilla extract, and the eggs, beat some more.
- In a bowl stir together with a fork flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the batter and mix some more until well blended and a little fluffy looking.
- Fold in the coconut flakes.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto cookie stone or cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes.