Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
...from Thanksgiving dinner 2006. Yum-O
- 1 head broccoli, cut into flowerettes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into flowerettes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup or 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Put broccoli and cauliflower into a casserole dish.
- Mix together soup, mayo and shredded cheese. Pour over top of veg mixture.
- Mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter.
- Pour over veg.
- Bake at 350°F.
- 45 minutes.
This was a great way to prepare broccoli and cauliflower! I halved the recipe and used cream of mushroom soup. It was not as cheesy as I expected but was still delicious. The butter/breadcrumb/parmesan topping made this casserole great. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2008