Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite bloody, invented when I was bartending. The dill adds a lot of flavor. You can spice it up or down.
- 1 tablespoon dill sauce (found in the salad dressing aisle)
- splash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 lime, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces V8 vegetable juice
- dill pickle, spear
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- Mix dill sauce, Worcestershire, Tabasco, lime juice, vodka, and V-8 juice thoroughly.
- Add ice, dill pickle spear, and sprinkle of Mrs Dash.
I no longer drink alcohol but I still enjoy the taste of this drink so I forego the Vodka... Mine is a little different...I don't use the lime juice...I use a ton of celery salt instead of Mrs. Dash's...And I go with the traditional rib of celery instead of the dill spear...The Dill Sauce seems to go great with the celery...A real comfort drink for me...
We made these non-alcohol. Really liked them. Good taste! Thanks!!
This is a lovely drink. I liked the dill taste. Thanks!