Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tomatoes stuffed with deviled ham and cream cheese look like eyes when topped with sliced olives. This is a recipe is one I found on BetterRecipes and was submitted by: Nancy H.Ellio1
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 4 1⁄4 ounces deviled ham, canned
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 -8 pimento stuffed olives, thinly sliced
- With a sharp knife, slice the stem end off of each tomato and discard. Cut a thin slice off the bottom of the tomatoes so they will sit flat and not roll. Using a small spoon, scoop out and discard the seeds, leaving the outside shell intact. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- In a small bowl, mix together the deviled ham and the cream cheese.
- Using a small spoon, knife, or pastry bag fitted with a round tip, stuff the tomatoes with the deviled ham mixture, smoothing off the top.
- Place an olive slice on top of the deviled ham mixture, so as to look like the iris and pupil of an eye.
- Arrange on platter. Refrigerate until ready to serve.