Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy
- 3 (12 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise-type salad dressing (Miracle Whip or may use mayonnaise)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 15 dinner rolls or 15 mini pastry shells
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients until well blended.
- Chill at least a couple of hours before ready to serve.
- Spread mixture on rolls or spoon into pastry shells.
Tasty tuna salad! Enjoyed the crunch of the celery and the tang of the relish. Served on whole wheat bread with lettuce and enjoyed a great lunch - thanks for sharing the recipe!