Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the tuna salad I have been making for years. I always like a little 'wow' to my recipes. Hope you like this one.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 3 -4 splashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 -2 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip (or to your taste)
- Drain tuna and put in a bowl. Flake with fork.
- Add all other ingred. Mix well and refrigerate a couple of hours.