Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Want a quick dinner and tasty too? Look no further, much better than the boxed helper stuff!!! Prep time does not include cooking the noodles.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package beef stroganoff sauce mix
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine butter, milk, salt and sauce mix in a skillet.
- Mix well and over medium heat bring to a simmer.
- Add noodles and tuna and mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Very good! This was easy to prepare and tasty! My DD loved it and asked for me to make it again soon!
Made per BF's request. Super easy, tasted great and best of all was very quick. He said it was almost as good as his mom's and if it had some potato chips on it it would be as good as his moms! I doubled the amount of tuna but everything else was the same. Thanks!
Easy to make and certainly better than Tuna Helper, but I added quite a few things to make it interesting. I sauteed onions and shallots together and added plus I cooked the sauce down a little and added a 1/4 cup of dry white wine. I also added some pimento for color. My husband and I judged it as a three (pretty good), but my son gave it a 5, so 4 seems like a fair rating to me.