Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy recipe for the beginner cook...
- 170.09 g can canned tuna, drained
- 297.66 g can cream of celery soup
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 297.66 g can peas
- 453.59 g packagespiral tri-colored pasta
- 59.14 ml milk (more or less)
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles in a pot of water until JUST tender. Drain.
- Stir in tuna, canned soups, and peas into noodles.
- Put in casserole dish.
- Crumble crackers on top of mixture then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake until everything is hot and cheese is melted (approx. 30 min.).
Another winner for the kids. I used 1 cup of frozen peas, 1/3 cup of milk and topped it with cheese the last 5 minutes of baking and it was perfect. I will be making this one again. Thanks you for posting it. Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game - January 2010