1/1 Photo of Terrific Tuna Casserole
Gaelige Coinnaigh's Note:
Easy recipe for the beginner cook...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook noodles in a pot of water until JUST tender. Drain.
- 3Stir in tuna, canned soups, and peas into noodles.
- 4Put in casserole dish.
- 5Crumble crackers on top of mixture then sprinkle cheese on top.
- 6Bake until everything is hot and cheese is melted (approx. 30 min.).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Terrific Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 871.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 23.3 g