Recipe by Talal B.
Sometimes limes in Michigan are bitter and dry so in most recipes I usually use half lemon half lime.
Top Review by bad kitty 1116
This is great. I made this to put on my tamales . I tripled the recipe, but I only used 1 tablespoon salt and kept the cumin at 1/2 teaspoon , also added 1 teaspoon sugar. It was perfect and this recipe is better than the one I had been using from Tyler Florence!
- 1 lb ripe tomatillo, unwrapped
- 1 lime, Juiced
- 1 jalapeno, no seeds, minced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium onion, Minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, then Minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin