1/4 Photos of Terrific Tin-foil Potatoes
A nice twist to potatoes/veggies on the grill! You can make them in the oven, too, if you're not grillin'!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pull off two large sheets of heavy duty foil.
- 2Attach them together along wide edge, by making a"seam" in the middle (put edges together and fold over at least twice), so that you have one large sheet.
- 3Slice potatoes approximately 1/4" thick.
- 4(Peel, or not- up to you).
- 5Place in center of tin-foil.
- 6Slice onions and red pepper and pile on top of potatoes.
- 7Sprinkle the minced garlic, soup mix, thyme, and salt and pepper over the piled veggies.
- 8Dot with cubes of butter.
- 9Wrap tightly in the tin-foil, and cook on the grill about 30-45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- 10(You may want to place foil packet on top of one more sheet of foil just to make sure it doesn't burn- depends on how hot the grill is!).
- 11You can also bake in the oven at 375 for 45 minutes.
- 12(Place on a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet for support).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Terrific Tin-foil Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 307.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g