Recipe by Chef Luvfood
The tastiest, and easiest way to prepare tilapia...even the "fish snubber" will eat this dish! And it's very diet friendly too! I always serve mine with some tartar sauce on the side.
- 4 -5 frozen tilapia loins (or fillets if you can't find the loins)
- 3 tablespoons Smart Balance butter spread
- 1⁄2 lemon
- tony chachere's original creole seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray bottom and sides of a 9x13" glass dish.
- Place the frozen loins in the dish in single layer.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon on top.
- Melt the Smart Balance Spread in the microwave for 30 seconds or so.
- Pour the melted spread over the fish.
- Sprinkle with Tony Chachere's original creole seasoning, to taste.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.