Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very satisfying meal; also a great choice for those on a diet. One cup is equal to two Weight Watchers points. If the diet isn't too much of a concern, try topping this with some shredded cheddar and a dollop of sour cream or even enjoy it with some Tostitos Scoops. Yummy and guilt free!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans (mild or hot)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with sweet onions
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- Chop onion, combine with ground beef. Brown and drain the ground beef.
- Dump all of the cans, undrained into a 3 quart pan along with the taco and dressing packets and ground beef and onion. Stir to combine and heat on medium heat until a low boil has been achieved.
- At this point, it is ready to serve. Additionally, you may let the mixture simmer until reduced and you may enjoy this dish as more of a chili instead of a soup.
- For a real dump and go, this is a real hit with our family. Enjoy!
Yummy simple soup! I didn't have pinto beans on hand, so used white beans. I used an off-brand of ranch dressing mix (grandson bought the wrong one, lol) and it made it saltier than what I wanted. I think it makes a big difference to use a mix with less salt. Thanks MangiaMan for a nice dinner. Made for Healthy Choices Tag.