Recipe by Annacia
Heres a tasty and healthy alternitive to the fatty hamburger taco salad. You may, of course, add tortilla chips if you like.
- 236.59 ml vegetarian ground beef
- 1.62 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 59.14 ml medium salsa
- 709.77 ml torn lettuce
- 118.29 ml drained canned black beans, rinsed
- 118.29 ml frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 0 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 14.79 ml lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ground burger, cumin and salsa in microwaveable bowl; cover with paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 min or until heated through, stirring after each 30 sec's
- Place 1-1/2 cups of the lettuce on each of 2 salad plates; top evenly with the beans, corn, peppers and ground burger mixture.
- Sprinkle with the cilantro and lime juice.