Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so easy. It makes the meat so moist and tasty. I use it a lot, and I don't know why I haven't posted this before. I usually let the steak/beef marinate for more than an hour in the fridge. It's even better longer.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- favorite cut beef steak
- In large plastic food storage bag, combine all marinade ingredients. Add steaks and allow to marinate in refrigerator for 2-24 hours. Grill steaks to desired doneness.
Absolutely phenomenal!!! This is my favorite marinade for steaks. My husband & I had a few rather cheap, not particularly good cuts of steak that we didn't want to waste. I was dreading the meal before I found this marinade. We followed it exactly & marinaded them overnight....melt in your mouth!! I would recommend pounding the already defrosted meat first...then marinade in a Ziploc bag. Yum, yum, yum!!! Thanks so much, Vicky!!!!!!!!!
This is a terrific steak marinade, really! I used it to marinade a cheap cut of steak. And the flavors were incredible. Thanks Vicky :) Made for I recommend tag game
This had a good flavor, but not very strong. The steaks did not come out as tender as I had hoped even after marinating over night.