Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This 10-ingredient recipe makes enough to last you all summer long. Transfer a few tablespoons to a separate bowl each time you use it. It's great on chicken, beef, ribs. Recipe is from Ladies Home Journal.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 7 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 5 teaspoons dry mustard
- 5 teaspoons ground cumin
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients, making sure brown sugar is evenly distributed.
- Store in airtight container for up to 6 months.
This smells AMAZING! I like that there is a little brown sugar to help carmalize the flavors on the meat. Planning to sprinkle it on pork chops tomorrow. Made for PRMR.