Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe of Chef Patrick Raux, a Frenchman, whose beaming smile can drive away the darkest clouds..... It looks terribly tempting in the pic that has been published along with it. The recipe is from the City Times newspaper. The number of servings is a wild guess. It does seem to be a good treat to have on the X'mas/New Year dinner table:)
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken
- 200 g semi-sweet butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 160 g sugar
- 40 g white flour
- 6 g baking powder
- 20 g cacao
- Mix the chocolate and melted butter together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs,one at a time, and mix with sugar until you get a white mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Butter individual cake tins.
- Put the chocolate mixture into the cake tins.
- Bake at 170C for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven when cool.