Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Terri & Greg's home recipe for Tilapia, Cod or other mild fish.
- 4 (5 ounce) tilapia fillets (loins)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes (crushed)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons butter (melted)
- Rinse Fish and pat dry.
- In one bowl mix Eggs and Milk.
- In a second bowl combine Kellogg's Corn Flake Crumbs, Spices and Brown Sugar. Mix well.
- Dredge fillets in the Milk mixture then in the Crumb mixture. Put in pan side by side making sure well coated with Crumb mixture.
- Drizzle with melted butter (we use the I can't believe it's not butter to save calories).
- Bake 20 minutes in a 350 oven.