1/1 Photo of Terra Cream of Leek Soup
I am cooking this right now. I had a lot of leeks that I needed to dispose of before going on vacation. My criteria while looking for a recipe was the one that calls for the most leeks. This one popped up on the Spanish-language website Terra. So the following is a translation for Recipezaar. Since I only used what was here in my kitchen, I can't really suggest what size vegetables to use, so use your discretion. If you don't like onions don't use a big one, if you want a thicker soup use a bigger potato, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in large saucepan and add leeks and onion. Lower heat, cover and let cook 10 minutes.
- 2Add potato, salt, pepper and stock. Cook 20 minutes more.
- 3Remove from stove, with blender puree until smooth.
- 4Stir in milk, serve hot or cold, garnish with chives.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Terra Cream of Leek Soup
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: